You've followed a link from a member of Team Snuggle. Interested in joining the Bear Den? Read below!
The Bear Den is a special community built for people who love Snuggle® products, the Ultimate in Snuggly Softness® and Long-Lasting Freshness! Becoming a member of Team Snuggle gives you the opportunity to connect directly with the Snuggle brand. Receive special offers, announcements, share new ideas and get insider access to new content or even free product.
The Bear Den is a place to have your voice heard, and share your Snuggle experiences with your friends. You can even earn points and badges for participating. Being a member is always free and we’re so excited to have you here!Sign up
Welcome to the Bear Den community (the "Community"). These terms of service (referred to in this document as "TOS") govern all use of the Community web site and mobile app (referred to in this document as "Site"), including interactive resources such as user profiles, blogs and chat groups (which we call collectively the "Communication Platform"). These TOS also govern your membership in the Community. Please read these TOS carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights and obligations.
By using the Site, by registering with the Community, and/or by becoming a member of the Community, you agree to be bound by these TOS. The Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, or delete from these TOS at any time by posting a revised version of these TOS on this page. Each version of these TOS will indicate at the top of this page the date they were last revised. Your continued use of the Site, or your subsequent registration or entry into membership, after any revised version of these TOS is posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised version.
If you do not understand these or any future TOS or if you do not or cannot agree to these or any future TOS, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Site.
1. Membership. The Community offers you the option of joining as a member. Membership is governed by these TOS.
3. Communication Platform. The Community may offer a Communication Platform and/or other resources at our Site and elsewhere. The Community may require you to register with us for access to some or all of these resources. You will be prompted at the time you seek to access these resources if registration is required
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing grant of license, by posting, uploading, transferring, sending, publishing or otherwise making available any User Generated Content on or through this Site, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) you are granting the Community (and downstream users) permission (i) to display advertisements in connection with User Generated Content and to use User Generated Content for advertising and promotional purposes without compensating you in any way and (ii) to make your User Generated Content available to the general public and our customers through this Site and third-party websites, through RSS feeds, and in any other manner, in or using any format or media or technology, now known or hereafter developed, without compensating you in any way; (b) the Community has no obligation to post, maintain, use or respond to User Generated Content submitted to this Site; (c) the provision of User Generated Content to the Community in no way imposes any other obligation on the Community, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, and the Community shall not be liable for any claims arising out of or relating to any use, modification, distribution, reproduction, display or disclosure of any User Generated Content; (d) you hereby waive any and all claims (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, false light, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, alteration, distortion or illusionary effect, or use in any manner permitted by this Agreement of your image/likeness, arising out of the posting of User Generated Content containing your photograph or other image to this Site; (e) no fees, royalties or any other monies ("Royalties") will be owed to any person by reason of any User Generated Content, and if any Royalties are owed, you will pay all such Royalties; (f) User Generated Content submitted to this Site may be subject to size and usage limitations, other limitations and restrictions, and the terms of this Agreement, and you are solely responsible for adhering to such requirements with regard to any User Generated Content you provide to this Site; and (g) the Community may access, copy, preserve, and disclose your User Generated Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process or applicable law, (ii) enforce these TOS, (iii) respond to claims that any User Generated Content violates the rights of third-parties, (iv) respond to your requests for assistance, (v) prevent or investigate a crime, or (v) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Community or others. DO NOT POST USER GENERATED CONTENT if you do not want it to be used or made available to the general public as set forth in these TOS. If you do not want your photograph to be made available to the general public, DO NOT UPLOAD A PHOTOGRAPH to your profile page on this Site. Instead, select an icon to represent you.
The license you grant to us is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your User Generated Content to anyone else) fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that neither we nor any downstream users are required to pay you for the use of your User Generated Content), fully sub-licensable (so that, for example, we are able to sublicense your User Generated Content to our sponsors, subscribers to the Site or affiliate sites and to visitors to this Site, who may access, use, transmit, stream, download, print and further sublicense your User Generated Content); worldwide (because the Internet and this Site are global in reach), and fully assignable (so that, for example, if we sell our business, reorganize, or merge with another business, the new owner may continue to operate this Site under the Community brand or another name). This license may be exercised by the Community and its sublicenses in any format, media or technology, now known or hereafter developed. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these TOS, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" with respect to the User Generated Content, and all rights of privacy or publicity in, or approval rights with respect to, your User Generated Content.
The Community Does Not Claim Ownership of User Generated Content. The Community does not assert any ownership over User Generated Content (except the within license); rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these TOS, you retain full ownership of all of User Generated Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with User Generated Content. You are solely responsible for protecting your intellectual property rights in your User Generated Content. The Community cannot and does not assume responsibility for controlling, monitoring, or enforcing your intellectual property rights.
Your Warranties With Respect to User Generated Content. You acknowledge that the above grant of license is supported by good, valuable, and sufficient consideration. By posting User Generated Content, you represent and warrant that: (a) you own your User Generated Content or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in these TOS; (b) the posting of your User Generated Content on or through this Site does not violate the copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity; and (c) you have read and understood and your User Generated Content fully complies with these TOS and applicable laws.
You Are Legally Responsible for Your User Generated Content. Failure to comply with these TOS may expose you to liability to the Community and liability to individuals or legal entities whose copyrights or other rights have been violated. For this reason, you should review these TOS regularly and contact us first if you have any questions about the suitability of materials you wish to post. Remember, once User Generated Content is posted it may quickly be transferred to other websites and media that we do not control, and it may be impossible to recover or delete.
Account Information. You must provide valid and accurate registration and account information, and you must keep your information up to date, particularly your email and mailing addresses. You may not use the Community if you are a convicted sex offender. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission. If you select a user name that infringes the rights of a third party (such as when a trademark owner complains) and the user name does not closely relate to your actual name, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it appropriate. We may refuse, suspend, or terminate your membership and/or your access to some or all of our Site and services if you fail to comply with these TOS.
Sharing of Account Information. You may not share your username or password. You are responsible for any use or misuse of our Site and/or your membership account that is undertaken by someone using your username and password (unless such person improperly obtained your username and password from us).
Minimum Age. You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the Site, and by using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least thirteen (13) years old. Any use of the Site, including any registration or attempted entry into membership, by anyone under thirteen (13) years old is unauthorized and is a violation of these TOS.
Safety. We do our best to keep the Community safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Community.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Community, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Community.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol or tobacco-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on the Community.
10. You will not use the Community to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Community, such as a denial of service attack.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these TOS.
14. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Community.
Communication Platform. The Community may offer a Communication Platform, and the Community reserves the right to charge fees for access to some or all of it. The Community may add, remove, and/or change content, functions, features, and/or services associated with the Site and/or the Communication Platform at any time and without notice. The Community maintains the Site (including the Communication Platform) for your personal information, education, and entertainment. You are permitted to use the Site for this purpose. It is strictly prohibited to use the Site or any content (including the text, images, audio and/or video) of the Site for any other purpose, including any public or commercial purpose, without our express permission. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, publicly display, reuse, re-post, or "frame" the Site or any content of the Site without the Community's prior written consent. All rights not expressly granted by the Community in these TOS are reserved to the Community and/or its licensors, as applicable. Integration with Third Party Applications. The Site and Communication Platform may contain features designed to interoperate with Third Party Applications (as defined below). To use such features, you may be required to obtain access to such Third Party Applications from their providers. If the provider of any such Third Party Application ceases to make the Third Party Application available for interoperation with the Site or Communication Platform on reasonable terms, the Community may cease making available the Site and the Communication Platform. You acknowledge and agree that the Community is not the provider of the Third Party Applications and that the Community disclaims any and all liability arising out of your use of the Third Party Applications. For purposes of these TOS, “Third Party Application” shall mean online applications and offline software products that are provided by entities or individuals other than Us and are clearly identified as such, and that interoperate with the Site and the Communication Platform, including without limitation the hosting services provided by Amazon Web Services or any other company used by the Community for cloud hosting services.
No Representation of Accuracy. The Community does not control the information and/or data posted by any users of the Site, and we do not vouch for the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any such information and/or data. The Community does not endorse any opinions expressed by any users of the Site. We do not undertake any obligation to monitor the information and/or data posted by any users of the Site, and our removal of information and/or data in specific circumstances shall not be deemed a general undertaking to monitor. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to information that you find offensive or otherwise objectionable. We may provide information to help you identify certain postings as advertisements, but we cannot assure that we will be able to do so in all cases, and you are ultimately responsible for determining the validity and reliability of any information that you read on the Site.
Disclaimer of Liability. You agree that under no circumstance will the Community, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries or its third-party partners be liable in any way in connection with (a) any information or data posted by any users of the Site, including without limitation errors or omissions in such information or data; (b) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use by you or a third party of any such information or data; or (c) any failure to correct or remove information or data.
Supplementation of TOS. You acknowledge that the Community may establish day-to-day operational practices that supplement these TOS, and the Community may implement and change these practices from time to time with or without notice. Such practices may include, for example, periodic deletion of information posted to the Communication Platform and logging off users who are inactive for an extended period of time during a login session. You acknowledge that the Community has no responsibility for the storage or deletion, or the failure to store or delete, of any information or data.
Face to Face Meetings. The Communication Platform may enable users to arrange physical meetings (as distinguished from online meetings) or other in-person gatherings. The Community does not control or monitor the formation or conduct of these meetings, and the Community has no control over the actions of any individuals at those meetings. You should use caution and good judgment when considering attending any such meetings, as you would attending any meeting of persons you do not know. You agree that under no circumstance will the Community, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries or its third-party partners be liable in any way in connection with your attendance at (or travel to or from) any such meeting.
1. The term Trademarks means all registered and common law trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, Internet domain names, and other indications of origin owned by the Community, whether currently or in the future..
2. The look and feel of the Site, including the Communication Platform, as well as all page headers, graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the proprietary trade dress of the Community and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Community.
3. Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any rights to use any Trademarks, including without limitation as a domain name or part of a domain name or as a meta tag, keyword, or other type of programming code.
4. All other trademarks, service marks, logos and the like that are used or appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference on the Site to any product or service by name on the Site does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the product or service by the Community, unless expressly so stated.
5. You may not use any of the Trademarks to create a link to the Site without the prior written consent of the Community.
1. The content (text, images, audio, and video, as applicable) of the Site as well as the underlying programming code to create the Site is owned by us, is protected under copyright law, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, or publicly displayed.
2. Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any rights to use any of the content of the Site or its underlying programming code.
3. Protecting Other People's Rights. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
4. You will not post content or take any action on the Community that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
5. We can remove any content or information you post on the Community if we believe that it violates these TOS.
6. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
7. If you believe that your copyrighted work appears on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and provide all of the information set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). We will promptly follow the take-down procedures set forth in the Copyright Act, and we will notify you of any counter-notice that we receive. Our designated agent for receipt of these notices is email@example.com
Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications and Websites.
If you are a developer or operator of a Communication Platform application or website, the following additional terms apply to you:
1. You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses you make of the Communication Platform.
2. This includes ensuring that your application or use of the Communication Platform meets our Platform Policies and our Advertising Guidelines.
Your access to and use of data you receive from the Community will be limited as follows:
1. You will only request data you need to operate your application.
3. You will make it clear to users what user data you are going to use and how you will use, display, or share that data.
4. You will not use, display, or share a user's data in a manner inconsistent with the user's privacy settings.
5. You will delete all data you received from us relating to any user who de-authorizes, disconnects, or otherwise disassociates from your application unless otherwise permitted in our Platform Policies.
6. You will delete all data you received from the Community if we disable your application or ask you to do so.
7. We can require you to update any data you have received from us.
8. We can limit your access to data.
9. You will not transfer the data you receive from us (or enable that data to be transferred) without our prior consent.
10. You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a user's content without that user's consent.
11. You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
12. You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users.
13. You will provide customer support for your application.
14. You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on the Community user profiles or Pages.
15. We give you all rights necessary to use the code, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) (along with all data received), or tools we provide to you, but only in connection with your application.
16. You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
17. You will not misrepresent your relationship with the Community to others.
18. You may use the logos we make available to developers or issue a press release or other public statement so long as you follow our Platform Policies.
19. We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
20. You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if applicable):
o Have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
o Comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act ("VPPA"), and will obtain explicit, opt-in consent from users prior to sharing with the Community user data subject to the VPPA. You acknowledge the Community has no obligations under the VPPA.
21. We do not guarantee that the Communication Platform will always be free.
22. You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with the Community, including the right to incorporate content you provide to us into streams, profiles, and user action stories.
23. You give us the right to link to or frame your application and place content, including ads, around your application.
24. We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
25. To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
26. We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
Special Provisions Relating to Product Endorsements
1. Your postings must express your honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experience
2. You may not convey any express or implied representation that is deceptive, or express any false or misleading claim.
3. If you represent that you use the product or service in question, you must be an actual bona fide user.
4. You must clearly and conspicuously disclose if you are receiving compensation in any form (money, free or discounted products, services or any other form of compensation or consideration) for providing your endorsement, or if you have any other commercial relationship with the manufacturer or provider of the product or service in question.
Special Provisions Relating to Users Outside of the United States. We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United States:
1. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
2. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on the Community (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Communication Platform application or website.
Restriction and Termination of Use
The Company may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site at any time in the Community’s discretion, without cause, without prior notice, and without liability to you.
Limitations and Disclaimers
1. WE TRY TO KEEP COMMUNITY UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE COMMUNICATION PLATFORM, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMMUNITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. NONE OF COMMUNITY, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, ADVISERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS IS OR WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY HARM ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR OUT OF YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. IN ADDITION, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY LOST PROFITS INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REASON OR CAUSE SHALL BE U.S. $10 (TEN DOLLARS). APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Community, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and its third-party partners from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, arising in any manner out of or in connection with your use of the Site, including without limitation as a result of content you post to the Communication Platform.
1. These TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and the Community relating to the subject matter hereof, and they supersede any prior agreements between you and the Community relating to the same. The failure of the Community to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these TOS is held invalid, the remainder of the TOS shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of these TOS shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these TOS and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these TOS to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under these TOS are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in these TOS shall prevent us from complying with the law. These TOS do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
These TOS and the relationship between you and the Community shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these TOS shall be heard exclusively by the state or federal courts sitting in New York. You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts and waive any objection as to venue or the convenience of those courts.
If you are a member or registered user, any legal notice relating to these TOS shall be sent to the email address associated with your account. Any legal notice to us shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Community Member Agreement
Every Community member must agree to the following before signing up:
1. When sharing through the Site or any other Third Party Social Platform, I will always disclose that I have been compensated with free samples of products and/or brand experiences.
2. I will be truthful in my statements and make sure that they can be substantiated.
3. I will speak in my own words, from actual personal experience.
4. I will abide by the standards of the Site community and keep my posted content free of pornography, obscenity, violence, racially or ethnically offensive content, and/or material or anything that violates copyright law.
5. I understand that I am subject to liability for false or unsubstantiated statements made through endorsements, (in other words, always be honest!) or for failing to disclose material connections between myself and my endorsers. (In other words, always state it directly whenever you've been sent a free sample!)
6. The Community will never censor your content or determine your eligibility for a Mission based on your feedback unless in violation of the above.
By joining the Community, members acknowledge that they are not guaranteed to receive anything in return, including complimentary products, brand experiences and/or any other promotions or giveaways promoted on this Site, emails or social media sites. Members who are selected for Programs and all items mentioned above, must meet specific and unique requirements for each Program. The Community may or may not disclose these requirements to members. The Community adheres to a strict policy of sending one product kit per household address per Program, regardless of whether multiple qualified members reside in the same household. These requirements are solely determined by the Community and may change at the Community’s discretion at any time, with our without notice. The Community reserves the right to postpone, change and/or cancel any scheduled or running Program at any time with or without notice.
Right to be removed from Programs. The Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine eligibility in any Program or other offers on the Site. The Community may, at its discretion, remove a member from a Program or other offer at any time and for any reason.
The Community does not guarantee product shipment or the condition of any products. Due to the nature of shipping products, the Community cannot guarantee the conditions of products shipped. Though the Community makes all attempts to ship products in a timely manner, we cannot guarantee a specific timeframe for delivery or that products will actually be delivered.
Program kits and products not intended for resale. Any product, brand experience, coupon or other items related to a Program are not intended for resale. Any violation (as determined solely by the Community) of this provision by a Member may result in removal from the applicable Program or from the Community in general.
Non-commercial use by members. Members of the Community are prohibited to use the services of the Site in connection with any commercial endeavor or venture.
Program ending. Programs will end on the date specified at the bottom of the program page. When a Program ends, it will be automatically removed from the Member page and Members will no longer be able to share and earn points. The Community reserves the right to alter a Program's end date for any reason at its sole discretion.
Last updated: 9/21/18
Thank you for visiting https://snugglecommunity.socialmedialink.com/home#/ (“Service”) that is operated by Henkel Corporation or one of its subsidiary or affiliated companies ("Henkel", “Us”, “We”, “Our”). This Privacy Statement outlines the information Henkel may be collecting and how We use and protect that information.a
Effective as of: 9/21/18
As a member of Team Snuggle at the Bear Den, you get to enjoy experiencing a brand, at times for free, and sharing your opinions online and offline. As part of your membership, you agree to always be honest, never mislead and always try to provide valuable and authentic opinions. Please take the time to read this page and understand disclosure and what it means for you.
Disclosure simply means making it known that you have received a free product or brand experience as a Bear Den member.
How do I disclose?
When you spread the word about a product you've received from us, you must clearly communicate that you were compensated with a free product in exchange for your honest review. An example of how you can do this is to include #ad in your review:
"#ad I received [product name] for free from the Bear Den."
"#ad Loved trying [product name]. I would definitely recommend this. Check it out"
We recommend using #ad on micro blog sites such as Twitter. Doing so will allow you to devote more space to your review without having to worry about character limits - allowing more of your voice to be heard.
(When you share to Facebook and Twitter using the sharing tools located on your mission page, such a phrase will be included automatically. Some examples of where you should write this include the Snuggle Connect, your personal blog or on an online review site such as Amazon.)
We will never tell you what to say about a product. You are free to speak from actual personal experience in your own words. Be sure to fully experience the product and take time to form your opinions. Your feedback matters, and people will listen to you. Disclosing that you have received a free product ensures that your opinions and reviews are seen as credible and trustworthy to your friends and network.
Disclosure is an important part of being a Team Snuggle member. Disclosing that you have received a free product means you're following guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission (we wouldn't want you to get in trouble!) Following these guidelines will help you to enjoy your Community membership and all that it brings.
Last updated: 5/5/16
Thank you for visiting https://snugglecommunity.socialmedialink.com/home#/ (“Service”) that is operated by Henkel Corporation or one of its subsidiary or affiliated companies ("Henkel", “Us”, “We”, “Our”). This Privacy Statement outlines the information Henkel may be collecting and how We use and protect that information.a
Effective as of: 9/21/18